Dr. Mitra Zakariaei is a naturopathic health practitioner with over 18 years of practical and educational experience as a consulting https://it.medadvice.net/ www.es.medadvice.net/clerel-skin/ nutritionist. From her parent’s garden as a child to her ongoing obsession with organic food products, natural healthy living is her passion. Her passion as a nutritionist and her physical fitness practice allow her to focus on helping the body heal itself through dietary changes, nutritional supplementation and lifestyle changes.
The world we live in (especially here in Southern and Northern California) is extremely toxic be it from food, water, plastics, heavy metals or the air we breathe. These toxins can cause a variety of problems and disorders so we focus our attention on those that can be successfully prevented and treated through naturopathy.
- Respiratory Diseases
- Whole Body Cleansing
- Heart Disease
- Gallbladder/Liver Disorders
- Cholesterol Issues
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Thyroid and Adrenal Regulation
- Weight Management
- Chronic Inflammation
- Toxin Elimination Cleansing
Our focus activity is exclusively devoted to consulting our clients on food/nutrition sciences, functional medicine, diseases related to nutrient deficiencies and the use of nutrient manipulation to prevent disease.
Our relationship with our clients always begins with a conversation about their lifestyles and goals. This research is the primary factor for determining the optimal course of action https://it.medadvice.net/ www.es.medadvice.net/clerel-skin/ to help you meet your goals. As they say, “one man’s bread is another man’s poison,” so depending on your needs we will create a customized protocol to prevent disease or to actually prevent disorders that will respond to nutritional therapy.
The comprehensive nutritional advice will:
- Emphasize the power of food to enhance your life and contribute to good health, stress reduction and fun.
- Help you understand the power of foods and the toxicity of foods.
- Provide education on natural products and nutrition.
- Motivate you toward achieving your goals.
- Track your progress using advanced tools and techniques.
- Suggest vitamins and minerals that your body needs.